Ursel Phillips Fellows Hopkinson LLP has a long and successful history of representing education unions and federations in the province of Ontario. Our experienced lawyers bring an innovative and creative approach to the unique and often complex issues that face education workers.
We provide legal services to education unions and federations in the public and private school systems and to unions in the college and university systems. We offer a full range of legal services to education unions and federations in Ontario, including:
- Grievance Arbitration before single arbitrators and tripartite panels
- Arbitration of matters before the Ontario Labour Relations Board
- Occupational Health and Safety
- Human Rights and Charter advocacy
- Pensions and Benefits
- Pay Equity
- Collective Bargaining
- Professional Discipline before the Ontario College of Teachers
- Representation with CAS matters stemming from the workplace
- Criminal defence where charges arise in the workplace
Ursel Phillips Fellows Hopkinson LLP’s lawyers are acknowledged experts in this area who regularly appear at conferences such as the Canadian Association for the Practical Study of Law and Education (CAPSLE), and are authors and editors for such journals as the Education and the Law Journal.